Teachitright is a fast growing 11+ tuition business and is looking for enthusiastic and passionate people to join the organisation. There are opportunities to work in The Midlands and South East.
We are always looking for new tutors as we have many opportunities to open up new classes. Currently we have potential roles in Reading, Maidenhead and Windsor. All of our tutors should be:
- Qualified teachers
- Committed and knowledgeable tutors to teach verbal and non-verbal reasoning skills, English and maths
- Previous experience of teaching 11+ skills is desirable but not essential.
Candidates will have:
- A proven motivational and inspiring teaching style
- The ability to communicate effectively with students and parents
- An organised and independent approach to managing themselves
We can offer you:
- To work with an expanding business where innovative ways of learning are at the forefront
- Opportunity to develop keen and enthusiastic students
- The chance to earn extra income with excellent hourly rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Full teaching support with suitable materials
How to Apply
For more information and an application form please contact Anita Fitzpatrick at email@example.com
Feel you could be right for the part, and want to join the team? Click the link below to read the full job description and find out if you are right for the part today!